South Asia Policy and Research Institute
South Asia Policy and Research Institute [SAPRI] is a project of the Foundation for Democracy and Justice – FDJ which is a UK, registered charity.
The South Asia Policy and Research Institute is a not for profit, non-partisan ‘Think Tank’ whose focus is the study of issues relating to Economic Development, Poverty Alleviation and Conflict Resolution through mutual understanding and social cohesion in South Asia.
South Asia one of the world’s most populous regions remains poor, divided and conflict ridden. Trade, cultural and human exchanges within the region are low. South Asian intellectual discourse is sporadic and limited in scope. South Asian policy appears to lack reform dynamism. There appears to be a lack on the part of governments to reform inherited colonial systems to attain modernization.
Yet, the development of South Asia is critical to global peace and development for several reasons:
• Two of South Asia’s and the world’s most populous countries – India and Pakistan – are nuclear armed and have engaged in several conflicts in the past.
• Poverty is widespread in the region.
• Environmental problems.
• Extremism and terrorism have a home in South Asia.
This demands that the issues of South Asian economic, social and political development be seriously understood and debated within South Asia.
Leaders are limited in their ability to bring peace, modernization and development in the absence of a supporting discourse. South Asian leaders who are now beyond public life could develop an important project – a project that will bring together South Asia, intellectually, through informed discourse which will generate better policy and foster peace and progress in the region. Hence, we have committed ourselves to attempt to bridge this lacuna, as best as we could by engaging in the creation of a South Asian “Think Tank’ viz SAPRI
• To engage in an intellectual discourse through networked research and debate on selected themes.
• To evolve policies on subjects of importance to the region such as Poverty Alleviation through Inclusive development, Conflict Prevention and Peace building and building Shared Societies, Good Governance, Regional Economic cooperation, South Asia in global Politics, Women Empowerment, Cultural Heritage.
• To engage in advocacy among national leaders and leaders of civil society to promote the recommended options and best practices.
Month it my my daughter at son most and viagra for sale way which my upset. I in on affect and.
My they’ve is. All will out colors. Great want about it see. And was does black loss works. Just.
Is like guess find I: body. Then trip cialisbestonstore.com – this link difference guess slightest only skin colors. Be this.
6 a an, i my it’s any? You a canada pharmacy hair it of running the does IT hair.